Uplink LTE® modem is the physical layer of GC Uplink® NB-IoT automation platform. GC’s commitment is to provide device-agnostic approach in remote control and monitoring applications, meaning that you are able to access your equipment from anywhere in the world, using any available internet-connected device (cellphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer of any brand).
Uplink LTE® modem comes with pre-installed SIM card and a cometitive two-year wireless contract. It can control and monitor stationary (NB-IoT) and mobile (Cat-M1) equipment. Three serial ports of the device provide reliable conectivity to controlled equipment and offers wide variety of applications.
KEY DEVICE FEATURES
- Highly customzable Cat-M1/NB-IoT connectivity for US and Canada
- 32-bit Arm Cortex M4 CPU with FreeRTOS operating system
- Wide operating voltage range: 5V ~ 40VDC peak
- Low power draw in standby – ~1ma @12V
- Built-in backup battery allows operation after power loss
- GPS option is not included, but available on special request
DEVICE PORT FEATURES